Who: Ladies between the ages of 10-17
When: June 13-24; Monday – Friday from 9am-3pm
Friday June 24 camp will run 9am-6pm when the performance begins!
Extended pick up and drop off (7:30am to 4:55pm) is available for an additional fee
Performance for Family & Friends: Friday, June 24 at 6pm
Cost: $595 ALL INCLUSIVE
- 30 hours of “Apparatus Training” on 4 Apparatus: Hammock, Hoop, Pole, Silks
- 11 hours of “Flexibility Training”
- 5 hours of “Wellness Training” on topics including: nutrition, injury prevention, building self-esteem and a positive body image, and managing performance anxiety
- 6 hours of “Performing Training” on topics including: steps to choreography, stage make-up application, and costume creation
- Costumes for the final performance
- Instruction by two Wisconsin Licensed High School Educators & one PhD in Health & Wellness who all hold multiple fitness and aerial instruction certifications
- Small group sizes for all instruction, LOTS of individual attention (3 instructors, 16 students!)
- Catered healthy lunches and snacks by Seven Boutique Catering and KC&T
- Tickets for all Family & Friends for the final performance
- Camp binder with materials to take home and learn from throughout the years
A truly fun and empower event for young women!
Want to learn more? We have a ton of information posted about the camp on the full page! Contact us with any additional questions.