Aerial Dance uses a pole to improve functional strength. By lifting your own body weight into a multitude of pole fitness moves you will increase your core strength, shoulder strength, arm strength and improve posture. The pole moves are sequenced into cardio dance routines to burn calories and improve overall fitness.
In addition to Pole we teach the Aerial Arts of Hammock, Hoop and Silks. We offer daily Flexibility & Conditioning classes in addition to our Pole and Aerial Programs. All of our class structures change daily so you never have the same workout and have constant tricks to learn.
Special attention is given to creating symmetry in the body. Our classes are challenging and will improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and self-esteem. And it is FUN! We are located in Appleton, come dance and fly with us!
Aerial Arts Health Benefits
The aerial arts are recognized as serious exercise that can produce a lean, defined body. Health benefits include:
- Sculpting the entire body, especially the arms, stomach and legs
- Increasing strength of all muscle groups and stabilizing muscles
- Improving strength and coordination
- Increasing bone density
- Burning fat
- Increasing core activation and strength
- Gaining confidence and improving self esteem
- Alleviating stress and improving quality of life
- Making new friends with the other fabulous women you’ll dance with (ok, this isn’t a health benefit but it is important!)
Pole Exercise combines strength training with fluid dance movements to build core strength, arm strength, flexibility, and endurance. In addition to being a fantastic workout, Pole Exercise is a lot of fun!
Our classes are not open to the public for observation; the privacy of our students is paramount so they can learn and explore in a safe space. We strive to create a sanctuary for women, therefore men are only allowed on premises during co-ed classes or at special events. Children are only allowed at the studio during special events.
Our studio is only open during class times, practices, and parties. Contact us to arrange a time to stop in and learn about the sport of pole.