Beginner Pole Welcome
Welcome to Beginner Pole!
We are so excited to have you join us. Below is all the information you’ll need to get the most from your 8-week Beginner Pole course.
Logging in to your account
Before coming to the studio, check your email for your username and password and log in to your account to sign two forms. It’s a great idea to save the online URL (https://clients.polefitpro.com/aerial-dance-wi/client/index.php?obj=dashboard) as you will need this in the future.
The Basic for class
All classes are 50-minutes in length. Arrive 15 minutes before your first class and 5 minutes before each subsequent class. Wear shorts and a tank top. Bring a bottle of water. We dance in bare feet.
Using the app to reschedule classes and to schedule practices
After you have logged into your account online using the username and password sent to you via email you can download the app and start using it to reschedule classes if needed and to schedule practices.
Practices are INCLUDED in your Pole Membership. You have 8 practices to use during the 8 week course. You don’t have to take one every week, you can take none one week and two a different week; you have during the 8 week course to use all 8 of your classes and practices however suits your schedule. There are a few different types of practices to choose from:
- Beginner Pole Practice. If there are extra spots in a Beginner Class, you can sign up for this type of practice and follow along with a Beginner Class.
- Pole Practice. This is a practice where the studio is open and an instructor is there to answer questions. Pair up with another Beginner student to remind each other what you learned. Grab your card and watch your videos on the app to practice at your own pace. Ask the instructor questions when you need.
- Pole Practice (INT Semi Private). When you see a class level (INT, ADV 1, ADV 2, EXT) and the words “semi private” after a Pole Practice this means that there were open poles in that class level and students can register to practice independently during this time or follow along with that level class. These are not recommended for Beginners in your first few weeks.
Practice times are added frequently throughout the week as registeration changes, so check your app often and sign up for practices as the become available.
Free extras for you!
Your Membership includes a few extras! You get:
- $15 off “Intro To Aerial” during your Beginner Pole course. Login to your account and select a class time and you should see the discount at checkout.
- One free class! We are so excited to have you join us we’re giving you one free Aerial, Fitness, Dance or Flexibility class. Login to your account, select the class you’d like and then select “Beginner Welcome Class” from your available purchases to pay for the class.
Your free class can be used for any Beginner aerial class (Beginner Hoop, Beginner Silks or Beginner Hammock) so if you want to take “Intro To Aerial” first then use your free class to take a full Beginner class on the apparatus you enjoyed the most, that is a great idea. You can also use your free class for any of our Dance, Fitness or Flexibility classes if you’d prefer! Just make sure to use the free class before the end of the Pole Term when it will expire.
Looking for MORE?
Loving pole and want to do MORE at Aerial Dance? With our aerial program and full fitness class program, ditch the gym and play with us full time instead!!! Upgrade your Beginner Pole Membership to an Elite Membership and get unlimited everything as well as access to Pole Speciality classes, Heels classes and a free studio rental every month. Any remaining weeks of your Pole course will be credited to your first month of Elite Membership. Email us to upgrade at any time!
GET IN TOUCH
1871 N. Silver Spring Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
Green Bay Studio
1601 Lawrence Drive
De Pere, WI 54115