By registering for an activity (class, party, preview) at Aerial Dance you confirm:
- You are female (unless enrolling in a male specific class, clearly stated)
- You are not pregnant
- Have been medically cleared to participate in strenuous physical activity
- You will sign a waiver of liability the first time you come to the studio
- You will sign and abide by the studio rules
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Until a deposit/payment has been received by Aerial Dance you are not registered or guaranteed a spot
- Courses are 100% non-refundable under any circumstances
- Courses may be deferred to the following term if 7 days prior notice is provided before your course start date.
- All cancellations of individual classes must be made at least 4 hours before the class start time via the online system or the class is not eligible to be made up and any fee is forfeit
- Medical Cancellation. If you are unable to continue pole due to a medical reason, with proper documentation, you may received 50% credit for remaining classes as a credit on your account for when you are medially cleared to resume pole exercise.