The next Pole Preview is schedule for Saturday, June 29th at 10am.
A Pole Preview is a one hour, one time Pole Class for $35. Curious about Aerial Dance but nervous about committing to a full 8-week course? Take a Pole Preview to try out the sport. The next Pole Preview is scheduled for 10am on Saturday, June 29th. Register below!
This hour long workshop uses a variety of moves with the pole, bands, and weights for a tush targeting, ab blasting workout! We’ll strengthen and tone these tough spots while rocking out to a booty themed playlist. Come shake what your mama gave you on this Sunday, May 19th, at 11am. Cost is $25, registration is limited to 8.
Classes are currently underway! New pole fitness classes will begin the week of July 7th. Check back after June 1st for the schedule and to register. Want to play on a pole before then? Drop in to pole boot camp on Saturdays at 9:30am for $10 and start building your strength!
Aerial Dance uses a pole to improve functional strength. By lifting your own body weight into a multitude of pole fitness moves you will increase your core strength, shoulder strength, arm strength and improve posture. The pole moves are sequenced into cardio dance routines to burn calories and improve overall fitness. Special attention is given to creating symmetry in the body. The class is challenging and will improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and self-esteem. And it is FUN! We are located in Appleton, come dance with us!
Pole exercise is recognized as serious exercise. Pole exercise has been used in Hollywood for years because it aids in producing a lean defined body. Health benefits include:
- Sculpting the entire body, especially the arms, stomach and legs
- Increasing strength of all muscle groups and stabilizing muscles
- Improving strength and coordination
- Increasing bone density
- Burning fat
- Increasing core activation and strength
- Gaining confidence and improving self esteem
- Alleviating stress and improving quality of life
- Making new friends with the other fabulous women you’ll dance with (ok, this isn’t a health benefit but it is important!)