New Beginner Pole classes will start the week of March 1st! Registration will open online February 2nd. Register early to reserve your spot! Afraid to commit to an 8-week course? Register for the Pole Preview on Saturday, February 21 from 12:15-1:15pm for a one-time, one-hour pole fitness class!
Looking for a great workout? Drop-in to Fabric Fit! This class uses an Aerial Hammock in our gorgeous new Aerial Studio to improve your strength and flexibility. You can drop-in to a single class for $25, purchase a 5-pack of classes for $100, or become an Aerial Member and save a lot with unlimited classes!
You can also drop in for Vertical Barre (burn calories and tone your butt, legs and core), Bendy Babe (increase your flexibility), or Aerial Conditioning (increase your strength and tone shoulders, back and core). We offer drop-in classes daily!
Looking to start pole? Our next term of Beginner Pole will start the week of January 4, 2015.
Aerial Dance uses a pole to improve functional strength. By lifting your own body weight into a multitude of pole fitness moves you will increase your core strength, shoulder strength, arm strength and improve posture. The pole moves are sequenced into cardio dance routines to burn calories and improve overall fitness. Special attention is given to creating symmetry in the body. The class is challenging and will improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and self-esteem. And it is FUN! We are located in Appleton, come dance with us!
Pole exercise is recognized as serious exercise. Pole exercise has been used in Hollywood for years because it aids in producing a lean defined body. Health benefits include:
- Sculpting the entire body, especially the arms, stomach and legs
- Increasing strength of all muscle groups and stabilizing muscles
- Improving strength and coordination
- Increasing bone density
- Burning fat
- Increasing core activation and strength
- Gaining confidence and improving self esteem
- Alleviating stress and improving quality of life
- Making new friends with the other fabulous women you’ll dance with (ok, this isn’t a health benefit but it is important!)