Registration for Pole classes, beginning the week of November 2nd, is now open! To accommodate your busy holiday schedules, this pole term is a 7-week course so you’re done before the mad rush and long dessert tables. The cost for 7-weeks of pole fun, including 7 pole classes and 7 pole practices, 14 total visits, is $140 for Beginner Pole. New students should register online! Upcoming Beginner Pole class times include:
- Sundays at 3:25pm (only 2 spots open)
- Mondays at 6pm (FULLY BOOKED!)
- Tuesdays at 4:30pm (5 spots open)
- Wednesdays at 5:35pm (3 spots open)
- Thursdays at 11:40am (5 spots open)
- Saturdays at 9am (5 spots open)
Looking for a great workout? Drop-in to Fabric Fit! This class uses an Aerial Hammock in our gorgeous new Aerial Studio to improve your strength and flexibility. You can drop-in to a single class for $25, purchase a 5-pack of classes for $100, or become an Aerial Member and save a lot with unlimited classes!
You can also drop in for Vertical Barre (burn calories and tone your butt, legs and core), Bendy Babe (increase your flexibility), or Aerial Conditioning (increase your strength and tone shoulders, back and core). We offer drop-in classes daily!
Aerial Dance uses a pole to improve functional strength. By lifting your own body weight into a multitude of pole fitness moves you will increase your core strength, shoulder strength, arm strength and improve posture. The pole moves are sequenced into cardio dance routines to burn calories and improve overall fitness. Special attention is given to creating symmetry in the body. The class is challenging and will improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and self-esteem. And it is FUN! We are located in Appleton, come dance with us!
Pole exercise is recognized as serious exercise. Pole exercise has been used in Hollywood for years because it aids in producing a lean defined body. Health benefits include:
- Sculpting the entire body, especially the arms, stomach and legs
- Increasing strength of all muscle groups and stabilizing muscles
- Improving strength and coordination
- Increasing bone density
- Burning fat
- Increasing core activation and strength
- Gaining confidence and improving self esteem
- Alleviating stress and improving quality of life
- Making new friends with the other fabulous women you’ll dance with (ok, this isn’t a health benefit but it is important!)