Curious about Pole? Stop by our Open House on Wednesday, September 3 from 4:30-7pm!!!!
Build strength by spinning on a Pole! Try our apparatus, learn about our fitness classes and be empowered by the Aerial Arts. All are welcome!
New pole classes begin the week of September 7th, registration will open mid-August.
Aerial Dance uses a pole to improve functional strength. By lifting your own body weight into a multitude of pole fitness moves you will increase your core strength, shoulder strength, arm strength and improve posture. The pole moves are sequenced into cardio dance routines to burn calories and improve overall fitness. Special attention is given to creating symmetry in the body. The class is challenging and will improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and self-esteem. And it is FUN! We are located in Appleton, come dance with us!
Pole exercise is recognized as serious exercise. Pole exercise has been used in Hollywood for years because it aids in producing a lean defined body. Health benefits include:
- Sculpting the entire body, especially the arms, stomach and legs
- Increasing strength of all muscle groups and stabilizing muscles
- Improving strength and coordination
- Increasing bone density
- Burning fat
- Increasing core activation and strength
- Gaining confidence and improving self esteem
- Alleviating stress and improving quality of life
- Making new friends with the other fabulous women you’ll dance with (ok, this isn’t a health benefit but it is important!)