Curious about Pole? Curious about Aerial Hammock?
Try at our Open House on Wednesday, September 3 from 4:30-7pm!!!!
Learn about our fitness classes and be empowered by the Aerial Arts. All are welcome! Men too!
New pole classes begin the week of September 7th, registration will open mid-August.
Registration for Term 5, beginning September 7th and running through November 1st, is now open online. Current students can register online or at the studio (payment plans are only available at the studio.) New students should register for Beginner Pole online! Beginner class options include:
- Sundays at 3:25pm (FULLY BOOKED!)
- Mondays at 10:05am (5 spots remaining!)
- Mondays at 6pm (only 2 spots left!)
- Tuesdays at 4:30pm (5 spots remaining!)
- Wednesdays at 5:35pm (5 spots remaining!)
- Thursdays at 4:30pm (5 spots remaining!)
- Thursdays at 7:45pm (5 spots remaining!)
- Saturdays at 9am (5 spots remaining!)
Beginner Pole: The first class in our pole fitness sequence. Build strength! Learn spins, transitions, and poses with proper muscle engagement. Work up a sweat with fun cardio dance sequences as you learn how to move with your Pole Partner. Have your own pole for the entire hour workout! Cost is $160 for the 8-week course and includes 8 practices in addition to 8 classes!
Aerial Dance in Appleton is EXPANDING! We are building an “Aerial Studio” in the same building, located directly behind our “Pole Studio”. This addition will allow for more class time options, as the space will have poles and, the most exciting part, new apparatus!!!!!!! We will begin by offering Aerial Hammock classes starting in fall; eventually we will also be teaching low silks and lyra/hoop classes! To start with, we will be offering two new classes in fall:
Coming in September – FABRIC FIT
Use an Aerial Hammock to gain strength and flexibility. With elements of “Aerial Yoga” and “TRX” this is a fantastic workout that allows you to improve balance and increase muscle tone while also allowing complete customization thanks to the hammock apparatus.
Starting in October – FABRIC FLY
Take your Aerial Hammock practice to new heights with tricks linked together to form in-air sequences. Learn multiple ways to enter and exit inversions. Improve your strength and flexibility flowing through combinations that will bring out your grace and playful child.
Aerial Dance uses a pole to improve functional strength. By lifting your own body weight into a multitude of pole fitness moves you will increase your core strength, shoulder strength, arm strength and improve posture. The pole moves are sequenced into cardio dance routines to burn calories and improve overall fitness. Special attention is given to creating symmetry in the body. The class is challenging and will improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and self-esteem. And it is FUN! We are located in Appleton, come dance with us!
Pole exercise is recognized as serious exercise. Pole exercise has been used in Hollywood for years because it aids in producing a lean defined body. Health benefits include:
- Sculpting the entire body, especially the arms, stomach and legs
- Increasing strength of all muscle groups and stabilizing muscles
- Improving strength and coordination
- Increasing bone density
- Burning fat
- Increasing core activation and strength
- Gaining confidence and improving self esteem
- Alleviating stress and improving quality of life
- Making new friends with the other fabulous women you’ll dance with (ok, this isn’t a health benefit but it is important!)